This post contains affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will make a commission if you click through to make a purchase. Please read our disclosure policy for more details.
This year Prime Day runs for 48 hours from October 13th to October 14th. It’s their biggest sale of the year and I always take advantage. But you do have to be a Prime member to get these special prices so if you’re not, then sign up already! Click here to try it out free for 30 days and take advantage of the deals. I’m a member for the perks more than anything. Things like grocery delivery, fast shipping, and streaming are things I value.
In this post, I will list the current deals related to educators and homeschooling families, and update it throughout the day as new deals go live. Some deals go very quickly so don’t linger too much if you see something you really want. I did that and missed out on a rock discovery set I really wanted for my daughter.
Also, this list is not compiled just to get you to buy things. Don’t buy stuff you don’t need just because it’s a good deal. Consumerism is a huge problem but I know we still need to buy things. I like to wait for sales for all my purchases and don’t shop much in general.
So I created this list to help you find products you might need quickly. It took me many hours of scrolling through to find all of these. Hopefully, it saves you some time.
Some deals may expire or sell out and some have not started yet. I will update this list throughout the day as I can.
- Plugable USB 2.0 Digital Microscope with Flexible Arm
- Post-it Super Sticky Easel Pad
- Plastic Clipboards (Set of 12)
- Erin Condren 12 – Month 2020-2021 Wild Flower Teacher Lesson Planner
- Document Camera iOCHOW S1, High Definition Portable Scanner, Capture Size A3
- 500pcs Round Reward Stickers for Teachers
- Small Dry Erase White Board
- Primary Colors Plastic Storage Caddies – 6 Pack
- Educational Posters for Preschool Homeschool Learning
- National Geographic Kids Print Magazine
- Foldable Utility Cart Folding Portable Rolling Crate
- Telescopic Teachers Pointer, Whiteboard Pointer
- Electric Pencil Sharpener
- Carpet Markers Sitting Spots, 5″ Kids Sport Spot Circles 30 pack
- 12-inch 60-Minute Visual Timer
- Magicfly Double-Sided Small White Board for Classroom, 9 x 12 Inches Dry Erase Lap Boards, Bulk Pack of 16
- Classroom Magnetic Letters Kit
- Rainbow Fraction Tiles
- Sight Word Swat Game – I’m not a fan of traditional sight word teaching techniques but the tools alone from this game can be used for others
- Watercolor Paint Palette
- Heavy Duty Desk Stapler
- Post-it Flags
- Number Line Clock for Kids
- Avery Durable View 3 Ring Binders
- Math Cubes – Set of 100 – Linking Cubes
Other products on my list (or that I recommend):
I’m not big on a lot of tech stuff so I really only care about the Kindles. But Amazon is offering amazing deals on their tablets and Alexa devices.
- Kindle Paperwhite – I’m finally getting one of these for myself since I lack storage space for books in my house
- Kids Kindle – I also have the same problem with my daughter and she’s a voracious reader, plus you get a free year of content which includes access to thousands of books
- Instant Pot – this thing can do everything – it even replaced my microwave
- iRobot Roomba – I love this thing and run it every day
- Shark vacuums – these are more affordable
- Over the door organizer – I store all my beauty products using one of these but I have seen teachers use them to store supplies.
- French press & frother – if you’re serious about coffee a French press is the best (and it’s glass!)
- Glass electric tea kettle – I don’t have a microwave so I use this daily, and it’s so hard to find one that isn’t plastic
- Wifi essential oil diffuser
- Back massager – I got this one because no one has to hold it up
- Fitbit watches